Pages

Tuesday, May 31, 2016

get to know me tag

-vital stats-

name: alexis marie
nicknames: alex, lexi, alex gaskarth.
birthday: may 20, 2002
star sign: taurus
occupation: student

-appearence-

hair color: it's originally the most brightest shade of blond ever, but i dyed it this really cool aqua-ish color.
hair length: about halfway down my back.
eye color: brown
best feature: AGGH MY HAIR KIDS.
braces: nope
piercings: i have my ears pierced, and then a double piercing on my right ear. (i'm soooo hardcore lol)
tattoos: nope.
right or left handed: right

-firsts-

best friend: kailee
award: it was this stupid trophy from when i did softball in second grade
sport: softball
real vacation: when i went to the bahamas when my mom was pregnant with my sister (i think i was four or five or something like that???)
concert: the ptv/sws world tour! (i was like nine/ten or something like that but i still liked ptv then haha.)

-favorites-

film: pierce the veil: this is a wasteland
tv show: adventure time OR the walking dead.
color: dark blue
song: southern constellations by pierce the veil
restaurant: there's this cool place down the street from where i live called pie five, so me and my band friends after practice hang out there for a few hours.
shop: zumiez, literally i'm going to warped tour with this girl who works at my local store named phoebe.
book: the blood of olympus by rick riordan
shoes: VANS KIDS VAAAANNNNNSSSSS.

-currently-

feeling: really groggy because my sister just woke me up by screeching in my ear PLEASE HELP ME.
single or taken: taken
eating: pop tarts. (chocolate fudge kids THE CHOCOLATE.)
thinking about: my math homework that i still haven't finished yet
watching: mydigitalescape like johnnie is life
wearing: an orange tee from me placing third in our local band thing, some skinny jeans (lol i fell asleep in my clothes.), and a pair of polka-dot socks in crazy colors.

-future-

children: nope... do you think i want my child to pick up my genes and become like me?
marriage: yes, since me and bianca (my girlfriend, bc i'm gay) are literally soul mates so like ya.
careers: i'm only in eighth grade so i have a while before i decide on that
where you want to live: hmm... maybe australia? (i was born there and i have some crazy accent.)

-do you believe in...?-

god: yes, though my sister doesn't, actually. *glares at her*
miracles: pretty much.
love at first sight: YES KIDS YEEESSSS.
ghosts: AAGGHH NOO.
aliens: *stares off into space to look for ufo* oh, yes.
soul mates: yeah.
heaven/hell: yes.
kissing on a first date: yeah.... me and bianca (the girl i'm dating) kissed behind the middle school we go to so um.
yourself: yes, i believe everyone should.

AND THAT'S IT. hope you enjoyed learning about me. :)

--alex--


1 comment:

  1. hey sorry i yelled in your ear i'm insane. xD but also it's the only way to get you up in the morning unless i tell you gerard way died and stuff. xD

    okay i'll shut up and leave now bye.

    ReplyDelete