Pages

Wednesday, April 13, 2016

recent drawings #1

you don't know shit shit shit don't know a goddamn thing about me.



 so this was a mini drawing of my friend quinn (drawn by her.)

and then i drew the real version of her.













and this is my friend victoria (or vic, as she likes to go by.)













also right now i'm laughing about an inside joke me, quinn, and vic have, we call each other by our "band names". our names are all related to a band's singer, so we figured it would be funny to call each other by the people we have names after. so mine is alex gaskarth (atl), quinn's is kellin quinn (sws), and vic's is vic fuentes.

we're weirdos. you don't have to tell me twice. 

1 comment:

  1. KEEP LOOKING DOWN AT ME
    I AM MORE THAN YOU'LL EVER BE.
    CUT ME DEEP BUT I WON'T BLEED.
    WANNA KICK, KICK, KICK ME WHEN I'M DOWN.
    BY ALL MEANS
    PUT ME THROUGH HELL AND I'LL MAKE YOU SEE.
    I'LL BE YOUR WORST ENEMY.
    TRY AND KICK, KICK, KICK ME WHEN I'M DOWN.

    okay I'll leave now BYE.

    ReplyDelete