Pages

Tuesday, April 12, 2016

//i love you to the moon and back//

you're probably about to go, "DID YOU GET A BOYFRIEND OR SOMETHING???!!!"

lol that's close, kids, but it's not a boyfriend.

it's a girlfriend.

oh hey look my gay is showing OOPS. 

her name is bianca, and literally she is so darn cute i can't even. *dies*

oh, and my school was closed today (teacher work day) and since at grace's school they're replacing all the tile on the floor, grace was off of school so her friend izzy came over and showed me a tattoo she found on her arm this morning:

this is what izzy claims,

"my friend taylor was at my house yesterday and i think i fell asleep, because this morning i woke up and found the words "pierce the veil" written on my arm in pen. taylor is trying to get me to be ptv trash so."

*face palm*

idk either alright.

so, i'm going to leave before you guys get creeped out that i'm gay and will be working on an art project (btw do you guys want to see my latest drawings tomorrow? idk.)

*backs away from computer*

*leave*

No comments:

Post a Comment