Pages

Monday, April 11, 2016

hello there.

BECAUSE I'VE GOT A JET BLACK HEART.,...

for whatever reason it's on my spotify playlist though it makes me cry SEND HELP.

so, excuse that.

i'm alex.

i'm a thirteen year old who loves flamingos (if you haven't guessed already.) and bands.

so now for a few random facts about me:

~my sister is grace, a leukemia survivor.
~ i have an obsession with chokers. it's bad, that's why no one buys me them anymore. xD (i have like 20 okay my wallet is sad.)
~ i love bands like pierce the veil, sleeping with sirens (i'm wearing my kick me shirt right now haha.), never shout never (bc trouble is my national anthem.), five seconds of summer, paramore, my chemical romance (my musical.ly profile picture says all.), panic! at the disco (tbh brendon is life.), fall out boy, and all time low.
~i'm (get this) transgender and gay. (yes, true.)
~anime is my passion. i draw random people in anime haha.
~i am a band geek and proud. *slaps gold star on chest*
~my birthday is may 20.

and yeah.

oh, here's what i look like:



with my choker obsession in action. 

so that's me for you, kids.

see ya.

-alex-

No comments:

Post a Comment